We’re celebrating World Book Day with a Cheeky Monsters competition on social media!
For your chance to win, simply do the Glitter wiggle over to the My Cheeky Monsters Facebook page.
Be sure to follow us on social media for all of our cheeky giveaways!
The Cheeky Monsters Competition is a Facebook and Instagram competition that will run from Wednesday 24th February 2021 to Tuesday 2nd March 2021.
There are two prizes to be won. Each prize is a full set of the five Cheeky Monsters storybooks.
The mechanism to enter on Facebook will be to like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments, with you and your tagged friend both liking the @MyCheekyMonsters Facebook page.
The deadline for entries will be midnight on Tuesday 2nd March 2021. The winner will be notified by a Facebook message by Wednesday 3rd March 2021.
Please note that to be fully eligible to enter you must be aged 18 or above, and be resident in the UK. The draw will be carried out by a generator.
Competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is The Entertainment Department (UK) Ltd, company number 04111408, of Mill Court, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England, MK12 5EU. Entry is by answering to our competition appeal on Facebook. No purchase required.
2. All entrants must be resident in the UK and over 18 years of age.
3. Entries accepted between Wednesday 24th February 2021 to Tuesday 2nd March 2021. Any entries made within these times will be included. Anyone who likes our competition post, tags a friend in the comments, and follows or likes the Cheeky Monsters page on the associated platform, will be put into the prize draw.
4. The Entertainment Department (ted) shall in its sole discretion choose the winners of the competition from the eligible entries.
5. The winners shall each win a set of the five Cheeky Monsters storybooks. There are no cash alternatives. ted reserves the right to substitute the prize for an object of equivalent value at its discretion if, for any reason, the prize is unsuitable or unavailable.
6. The winner will be informed of their win through Facebook by direct message. ted’s decision is final. The winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by Wednesday 3rd March 2021. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at ted’s discretion. ted will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
7. Further enquiries about the competition should be sent to email@example.com
8. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. All entrants to this competition are providing their information to ted and not to Facebook. By participating in this competition entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this competition is subject to the Competition Rules.
9. By entering into the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.